I decided that the entries_index plugin that Rael wrote wasn’t really working for me. It’s a good start, but it doesn’t deal well with moving files, and it doesn’t change the mtime, so when I had to delete the index file, I would lose my saved times. So, I decided to go for a simpler approach and used a simple little script from SciFiHiFi. All it does is save the mtime, launch an editor, and then reset the mtime when you’re done. Sweet and simple, and maintains the integrity of my Blosxom file system in case I try another way later.

I’ve also been playing around with trackbacks. I’m going to try my first ping with this post. I still have to set up the script that shows the count of trackbacks to my site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *